CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Update

16th March 2020

Dear Friend of Humble Bee Farm,

We hope you are all keeping safe and well during these difficult, trying times. 

We have been following the corona virus updates carefully over the past few weeks, and as a small family run business that depends on your valued custom we would hope for all bookings between 24th March and 1st May to be rescheduled after all this craziness has subsided. 

Once this crisis is over, we are very much looking forward to welcoming all our guests to stay with us once again and enjoy the Humble Bee Experience.

If you have a booking with us between March 24th and May 1st, your booking will be postponed for up to 2 years, and you can get in touch with us when the crisis is over to rearrange some dates to suit you. 

For any bookings after May 1st, as the advice is changing every day, we will be closely monitoring the situation, and will update guests accordingly closer to the time. 

Customers have been advised to contact their travel insurer should they wish to cancel and not postpone.

Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you all once the crisis is over. 

Our contact details are below

Email (preferred) –

Phone – 01723 890437

Open 9-5pm 

Take care and stay safe,

Team Humble Bee.