Lambing Sundays With Farmer Percy
Mar 06 @ 11:00 am
Mar 27 @ 13:00 pm
Lambing Sundays – OPEN TO THE PUCLIC
Every Sunday in March – choose from an 11am or 1pm time slot
£20 per family pass for up to 2 adults 3 children
Your family ticket will include:
- Access to the petting corner
- Meeting & feeding a lamb
- Meeting Farmer Percy
- A talk about lambing and a Q&A session
- Sheep quiz and trail
- The Hive Café/Bar will be open serving warming drinks and lite bites!
- Competition to win a stay at the place to bee!
- Meet the farm yard gang
- Enjoy the sports field
- Take photos in the photo booth
- Say hello to the sheep dogs, Alfie & Madge!
Pregnant women not advised to enter the lambing area.
Dogs are unfortunately not allowed to this event.
Tickets are non-refunable.