Mini Bees Lambing With Farmer Percy
Mar 09 @ 10:00 am
Mar 23 @ 10:00 am
Mini Bees Lambing with Farmer Percy
Wednesday 9th & 23rd March – 10am
£10 per ticket for up to 1 adult 2 children
£5 per extra person
Your ticket will include:
- Access to the petting corner
- Meeting & feeding a lamb
- Meeting Farmer Percy
- The Hive Café/Bar will be open serving warming drinks and lite bites!
- Meet the farm yard gang
- Enjoy the sports field
- Take photos in the photo booth
- Say hello to the sheep dogs, Alfie & Madge!
Please note: pregnant women not advised to enter the lambing area.
Dogs are unfortunately not allowed to this event.
Fantastic for children as they enjoy this new experience with all the sights and sounds of a working farm in springtime!
Young children must be accompanied at all times. Baby carriers (ie sling, papoose or harness) strongly advised for new-borns or young babies.
Tickets are non-refunable.
Health & Safety on the Farm
• Do not put hands on faces or fingers in mouths while petting animals or walking round the farm
• Do not kiss farm animals nor allow children to put their faces close to animals
- Do not eat or drink while touching animals or walking round the farm. This includes not eating sweets, crisps or chewing gum.
- Do not eat anything that has fallen on the floor.
- Do not use gels or wipes instead of washing hands with soap andwater. Gels and wipes do not remove E. coli O157 that is in dirt.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after youhave touched animals, fences or other surfaces in animal areas.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water beforeeating or drinking.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water afterremoving dirty shoes or boots that have been worn on the farm.
- Do supervise children closely to ensure that they wash theirhands thoroughly.
- Do eat and drink in picnic areas or cafes only.