We recently had the pleasure of Jo from Kiddie Holidays joining us to stay in a Deluxe Wigwam with her family!
Jo has taken the time to write a very special blog about her visit, which you can see the full version of clicking here!
We have however attached some snippets below for you to see!
(All of Jo’s own words are below!)
“Humble Bee Farm Highlights
- Less than 15 minutes drive from the beach and the Victorian seaside town of Filey.
- Working farm with pigs, chickens, cows and sheep. Pop up and see the animals (including Larry the lamb!) anytime or check to see if there are any freshly laid eggs waiting for you!
- Fab playground with swings, slide and a climbing frame.
- Family friendly wash facilities including family showers and baby changing room.
- Packed programme of events including Halloween weekend, Brilliant Bonfire Weekend, family bushcraft sessions, star gazing and nature detectives. Take a look at the website for more info.
- Mini Farmer sessions during the school holidays. Join Farmer Percy to help him with some important farm tasks such as bottle feeding Larry the Lamb, collecting eggs and checking on the piglets.”
“Reasons Why Babies And Toddlers Will Love Glamping At Humble Bee Farm
- Meeting Larry the Lamb who lives near the wigwams
- Collecting freshly laid eggs
- Making new friends in the Humble Bee Farm playground
- Taking part in one of Humble Bee Farm’s many events including Halloween weekend, Brilliant Bonfire weekend, lambing and calving weekends.
- Learning about farm life on one of Farmer Percy’s Mini Farmer sessions
- Kicking a ball around in the Humble Bee Farm playing field.”