Here at Humble Bee Farm, we just love our location, which is in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds.
Being a family run, working farm means we are aware of the natural environment that surrounds our camping, glamping and cottages.
Here are five advantages of taking a staycation … you can maybe think of some more!
- No airport queues or gas-guzzling flights to your holiday destination.
- Take part in some low carbon footprint activities: walking, cycling or simply relaxing here at Humble Bee Farm.
- The Wigwam® Cabins are made with sustainably-sourced timber and are made here in the UK.
- Support the local economy and small businesses means you are helping rural tourism to thrive. Rural businesses in turn ‘do their bit’ where possible to look after ‘mother nature’.
- Our timber supplier is locally-based and their products are used in our fire pits and wood fired hot tubs.