Here at Humble Bee Farm, we just love our location, which is in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds.
Being a family run, working farm means we are aware of the natural environment that surrounds our camping, glamping and cottages.
Here are just some of the advantages of taking a staycation … you can maybe think of some more!
- No airport queues or gas-guzzling flights to your holiday destination.
- Take part in some low carbon footprint activities: walking, cycling or simply relaxing here at Humble Bee Farm.
- The Wigwam® Cabins are made with sustainably-sourced timber and are made here in the UK.
- Supporting the local economy and small businesses means you are helping rural tourism to thrive. Rural businesses in turn ‘do their bit’ where possible to look after ‘mother nature’.
- Our timber supplier is locally-based and their products are used in our fire pits and wood fired hot tubs.
- We have solar panels to help with the electricity supply and to help heat our water.
- We have access to our own bore hole for water.
- Some of our crops are supplies to local companies and we also create our own food for our livestock for the winter period.
- Some of our hot tubs are wood fired and don’t use electricity.
- Some of our guests cycle to our farm cutting down car miles.
- We stock a rang of local Yorkshire produce in our shop