Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Our coronavirus booking guarantee for new bookings
- For glamping and camping a low deposit of just 30% to secure your booking.
- For cottages a low deposit of £100 to secure your booking.
- Glamping booking balances will not be due until 2 weeks before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance.
- Cottage booking balances will not be due until 4 weeks prior to your holiday incase of late changes to Coronavirus guidance.
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered.
Please note the above policy is for bookings arriving in July/August, and will be reviewed in September.
Humble Bee Farms Terms & Conditions
For group bookings, (more than 2 units) please contact Humble Bee Farm on 01723 890 437. This must be discussed prior to booking and all members of the group need to read and accept the terms and conditions. Please see group terms at the bottom of this page.
- Cancellations: we do not give refunds to any bookings made under any circumstances. However, if you give us at least one month’s notice we can release your dates for resale, and if we manage to resell your booking then we can offer you alternative dates. If we don’t manage to resell your booking, or we are given less than a month’s notice you will, unfortunately, loose the booking and the money paid.
- Holiday Insurance: we strongly advise you take out holiday insurance with regards to your holiday booking with Humble Bee Farm.
- Please note, in the unfortunate event of a system error with bookings, we do reserve the right to cancel/refund your booking.
- All accommodation strictly NO SMOKING.
- All glamping and camping arrival time from 2pm-5pm. Cottages from 3pm-5pm. If you are going to be arriving after 5pm, please let us know to make arrangements. Departure is strictly by 10am for all accommodation.
- Sub-letting of accommodation forbidden.
- Online bookings paid in full at the time of booking.
- Tariffs cover the number of guests/dogs discussed at the time of booking.
- Day guests are permitted at Humble Bee, but we must be advised prior to their arrival and their cars must be left in the car park near reception.
- If any damage is made or the accommodation is left if an unsatisfactory way, this will incur additional charges.
- Items left behind must be claimed within two weeks of departure, postal charges will apply.
- Guests are not permitted to remove anything from the accommodations.
- We do not accept bookings from unaccompanied adults ages 21 or under.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in all accommodation apart from Yurts and Bell Tents. Tariff applies. Please be responsible for your pet and clean up after it. They must be kept on a lead at all times and cannot be left unaccompanied.
- It is not permitted to burn your own wood on our site. ONLY Humble bee Farm fire pits are allowed and we have these to hire at £10 per night including the wood.
- There are charcoal BBQ disposal areas near the bins. All glamping accommodation comes with use of a charcoal BBQ, and you can bring your own charcoal or we do sell it in reception.
- Disposable BBQs must not be placed directly onto the grass
- Chinese lanterns are strictly prohibited
- We are a low noise policy site, please consider other guests and keep noise to a minimum, especially after 9pm.
- Music is NOT permitted.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- The onsite speed limit on site is 5mph throughout the site, including on the driveway to and from the site.
- No commercial vans are allowed on site without prior notice.
- There is one parking space available with each accommodation (except the Wigwam® Lodges where two spaces are available subject to space), if you are bringing more we will need to be notified before arrival and a tariff will apply.
- Please use the appropriate bin areas / recycle areas available. Ask reception if unsure.
- Please let us know of any repairs required to your accommodation.
- The owners reserve the right to enter your accommodation to do any repairs during your stay.
- The owners of the park reserve the rights to ask guests not observing the conditions to leave the park without refunds and with immediate effect
- Please ensure you have checked your tent/caravan size will fit on our pitches. (please check the website for details, or call us if in doubt)
- Humble Bee reserves the right to add/remove any special offers at any time. Special offers/discounts do not apply to any existing bookings made before the release date of the special offer. They are all subject to availability and cannot be used with any other offer unless stated.
- The play park is strictly open 9am-9pm and all of the safety signs in the play area should be followed at all times during use of the play area.
- The sports field is strictly open 9am-9pm for guests use and children must be supervised at all times.
- Children must not be left unaccompanied at any times.
- As we are a working farm please take extra care when you are in the surrounding fields and the car park as there will be frequent passing machinery/vehicles.
- British Weather: UK weather can be unpredictable and whilst we supply certain facilities and equipment, it is still camping and you are responsible for your own well-being and comfort regarding bringing the appropriate clothing and footwear. Please note the Bell Tents and Yurts are canvas, and during prolonged heavy rain the tents may leak. We cannot be held responsible for poor weather conditions during your stay.
- Gas canisters, unfortunately, cannot be disposed of at Humble Bee Farm, you will need to take this home with you.
- If using a hot tub please make sure you have read the instructions in the cottage/wigwam welcome folder. Please note that these are for the cottage/wigwam guests only and you are responsible for any damages caused when using the hot tub. Please note we cannot guarantee that the hot tub will be up to temperature at your time of arrival.
- Any voucher/credit/promotional discount given to use at a later date has a 12 month expiry as standard unless stated otherwise.
- If you are booking a WIGWAM LODGE, you are required to pay a refundable £100 deposit when you make the booking. This is refunded after departure if the lodge is left as found, if noise levels were kept at talking level, and also to cover hot tub misuse. It is the customers responsibility to phone us on 01723 890437 to request the deposit back after 24 hours have passed after departure, and this will be refunded over the phone between 9-5pm.
Group Booking Terms & Conditions - IMPORTANT
It is essential that the entire group (up to four families) is aware of the following Terms and Conditions which seek to ensure the health, safety and peaceful tranquility of our locations.
The below terms are to be adhered along with the usual Terms and Conditions listed above. Terms and Conditions should be shared with all group members and a reminder about this will be sent a week prior to your arrival, so these Terms and Conditions are sent out twice prior to arrival.
If you are seeking a party venue, then Humble Bee Farm is not the place for you as we are a peaceful location with a low noise policy in place.
- A group booking is more than 2 units of any accommodation type, our maximum group that we will accept is 4 units of any type (apart from New Years Eve, the maximum is 2 units).
- There has to be one group organiser, who is responsible for the booking, all payments, and all documentation.
- We ask the group organiser to introduce her or himself upon arrival.
- Group bookings cannot be made separately online.
- Once a group booking is confirmed, any additional bookings must be brought to our attention before they are made. Group bookings must not exceed 4 units as per above bullet point.
- All members of the group will need to check in at reception on arrival, in addition to the group organiser.
- Only guests who originally booked are permitted to stay on site.
- No music is permitted on site.
- You are not permitted to bring your own campfire/wood. We have fire pits & wood available to hire, in line with our Fire Regulations.
- Please respect other guests and remember we are a low noise policy location. Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9:00pm and if this is not adhered to then we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
- Children must be kept under control and not left unattended on the site. The park is open 9am-9pm (although is currently closed due to Covid-19 restrictions).
- If you are planning to have a communal fire pit or similar please check with Humble Bee Farm staff beforehand. This is to ensure the health and safety of all our other guests onsite.
- Additional day guests are currently not permitted due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Humble Bee is a peaceful location, and is certainly not a ‘party’ venue.
- Any rubbish must be collected up and placed in our rubbish/recycle areas.
- We currently have the Track and Trace System in line with Covid-19 regulations therefore main contact details are required for each family that is part of the group.
- Many thanks for your cooperation and if you have any questions, please let us know!