Humble Bee’s glamping package for our Big Chief Wigwams ® are ideal for two people celebrating a special occasion.
Our personal and bespoke service ensures your wigwam is fully prepared for your stay with us. All you need to do is arrive, relax and the rest is up to you!
The Glamping Package stay requires a two night booking (minimum), and items provided are for two adults.
Children are welcome at an additional charge of either the standard tariff (which varies season to season) or why not ‘go for the glamp’, the cost is £50 per child (including child tariff along with sleeping bag, pillow, pop-up chair, bath towel, crockery, cutlery & a Farmer Percy Sweetie Mix!)
Our Full Glamping Package is perfect for two people celebrating a birthday, anniversary or any special occasion and includes:
- King-size Bedding: a duvet, bottom sheet and cover, pillows (bed is ready for you on arrival), throws, cushions and floor mats
- Sparkling Fairy Lights & Bunting
- A Breakfast Pack including locally sourced bacon, sausages, eggs and milk
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Handmade Chocolates
- Croc box including: crockery, cutlery, glasses, mugs, washing up items (for two people)
- Pan pack: frying pan, sauce pan, tongs, wooden spoon & slotted spoon
- Fire Bowl, including marshmallows and skewers (first night only)
- Outdoor Candlelit Lanterns
- 2 Outdoor Pop-Up Chairs
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- 2 Bath Towels
- Humble Bee Farm keepsake
The Place to Be …. Romantic Celebration Mini – Moons at Humble Bee Farm 2017
Big Chief Wigwams are perfect for a romantic mini moon celebration!
Perfect for a peaceful break after the hectic celebrations or a run-up to your main honeymoon. For this special package it is £325.00, for 2 nights covering 2 adults.
Two people, two nights, one heated Big Chief Wigwam.
- Fresh bed linen
- Fluffy bath and hand towels
- Two snug rugs
- Comfy scatter cushions
- Sparkling fairy lights in pretty jars
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Box of Amelia’s handmade chocolates
- Love heart fairy lights
- Romantic swooping curtains
- Decorative flowers
- Croc box
- Pan pack
- Welcoming floor rug
- Outdoor lanterns
- Deluxe BBQ pack
- Locally sourced breakfast pack
- Charcoal for bbq
- Romantic flowers on bed
- Humble Bee Farm keepsake
- Tea & coffee welcome pack
- Fire bowl for the first night
All Wigwams® are fully heated, with lighting, microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle, BBQ (charcoal not included but can be purchased from reception), picnic table, and a parking space. Toilets and showers are positioned in the middle of the site and also behind reception. There is a duck pond, farmyard friends, lots of walks around the farm and a children’s play area.
Children and dogs are welcome to stay as well – please ask us for tariff details, as a pooch tariff applies.
Onsite facilities include two shower blocks*, with washing up facilities, laundry, hair dryers, baby change, water taps, car park and onsite reception and shops, kid’s play area, complete with fireman’s pole, our events calendar, farm walks, and duck pond! We are a Low Noise Policy site.