Lambing Experience Weekends with Farmer Percy & His Team, weekends (Friday/Saturday) in March 2024
Join Farmer Percy in the Lambing Barn at 10am for our seasonal lambing experience on Saturday and be inspired by this busy time of the farming year
- Chance to bottle feed OR hold a lamb
- Visit the maternity ward to see all our expectant ewes
- If your lucky, you could see a lambing being born
- Meet Farmer Percy and our two sheep dogs, Alife and Madge
- Capture your memories by taking a photo with a lamb
- Follow our Sheep Trail around the farm to find a secret word
- Meet the rest of the farm yard gang, including Tilly the Pony, Jessica & Daisy the Donkeys, guinea pigs, goats and alpacas
- The Lambing Barn is open 24/7 for guests to spend some quiet time with our flock, but don’t miss Farmer Percy’s slot at 10am on the Saturday
- Visit The Hive for hot drinks and lite bites
This experience is free to attend if you book your holiday accommodation for the relevant dates subject to availability. Please arrive in time for 10am start, event is approx 1 hour long.
Please note: pregnant women not advised to enter the lambing area. No dogs allowed in the lambing barn, thank you.
Friday 8th & Saturday 9th March
Friday 15th & Saturday 16th March
Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd March
Friday 29th, Saturday 30th March & Sunday 31st March (Easter Bank Holiday Weekend)
Friday 5th & Saturday 6th April
Farmer Percy has an exciting update for us, as our flock of ewes have been scanned in preparation for our fast approaching Lambing Season!
The ewes have been pampered and pedicured ready for lambing season!
Event is pram friendly
Event may be cancelled in severe weather