I have an upcoming booking, what do I need to know?
Humble Bee Farm is pleased to say we are open, and welcoming guests to all of our accommodation! We cant wait to see you!
Email enquiries are preferred, and please advise your preferred dates if you have any in mind. Thank you – email@example.com
We will reply to emails and phone calls as soon as we possibly can.
Please note check in is 3pm for glamping/camping and 4pm for cottages.
On arrival, please scan the QR code for Humble Bee Farm using your NHS track and trace app. You can find the codes in the accommodation and also displayed around the site.
Will extras still be provided?
Yes, all extras are available. Please pre order these before arrival.
How can I order fire pits and stove packs?
To order fire pits or stove packs, please do call us on prior to arrival on 01723 890437 between 9-5pm Monday-Friday. You can also come to reception between 9-5pm daily to order. We do not allow customers to bring their own fire pit/stove pack/hot tub timber.
Can I still come on holiday in a group?
You can come on holiday with only your household in your accommodation at present. We will update accordingly.
Are there any events running on site?
Yes! Please check our events page for all summer and autumn events.
Is your office/reception open?
Yes! Our brand new Shop/Reception is now open, please do come in to see us. We stock a range of local produce, from Honey, Farmer Percy Pale Ale, Beers, Wines, Confectionary, gifts, toys and lots more!
Is the shared kitchen open?
The kitchen/wash up area is open, however we do recommend bringing your own washing up bowl and items incase the wash up room is busy. There are water points and kettles in your accommodations.
Is your play are open?
Our play area has relocated onto the sports field, this creates an exciting new place for the little ones to let of steam and there is plenty of space for all!
What happens if I fall ill on site while staying at Humble Bee Farm in the future?
If you or a member of your family or families shows symptoms of Covid-19 (new persistent cough; high temperature; loss of sense of taste and smell; sore throat) then report this to a member of staff immediately.
The management reserves the right to ask the family or families to leave with immediate effect.
We have guests’ contact details securely stored on our booking system, however additional details maybe be required as we will are required inform the Public Health Authority if a member of staff or one of our guests reports symptoms.
Any monies outstanding/owed for extra accommodation will be payable.
We also have the QR code system in place for the health and safety of our guests.
Our coronavirus booking guarantee for new bookings!
- For all bookings, a low deposit of just 50% will secure your booking.
- Glamping booking balances will not be due until 4 weeks before your holiday.
- Cottage booking balances will not be due until 6 weeks prior to your holiday.
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 24 months in the event of National Coronavirus restrictions. (This includes national restrictions such as lockdowns and travel restrictions ONLY). Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered, however you can reschedule/postpone your booking.
- Due to the flexibility of this policy, if final balances haven’t been settled 2 week prior to arrival for glamping bookings, or 4 weeks prior to arrival for cottage bookings, at the latest, your booking and deposit will be lost. Prompt payment when you receive the reminder is greatly appreciated.
**If your booking hasn’t been effected by a national lockdown or travel restriction then please refer to the usual terms and conditions.**
Please note the above policy will be reviewed on a regular basis.
Our health and safety guarantee.
In a time like no other we know that your health is a top priority. This is why we have introduced the Health & Safety Guarantee to give you the peace of mind you deserve while on holiday with friends and family.
- Contactless arrival and departure
- 6 metres between each cabin, at least (door to door)
- Cabin deep clean between every visit
- Dartex waterproof mattress covers are disinfected between visits
- Indoor and outdoor area cleaned and disinfected
- Physical distancing reminders around site
- Hand gel points around site
- Communal facilities will be subject to social distancing measures.
Please note, if your booking amendments do not comply with the above, a £10 admin charge will apply per unit.
This CoronaVirus blog was last updated on 22nd June 2021. The coronavirus booking guarantee was created on 21st May 2020. The policy will be reassessed in September 2021.