I have an upcoming booking, what do I need to know?
Please note check in is 3pm for glamping/camping and 4pm for cottages.
On arrival, please refer to the self check in area near the door of reception, here you will find out where you are staying and there is also a map if needed.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Masks are not mandatory as per government advice, thank you
Will extras still be provided?
Yes, all extras are available. Please pre order these before arrival.
How can I order fire pits and stove packs?
To order fire pits or stove packs, please do call us on prior to arrival on 01723 890437 between 9-5pm Monday-Friday. You can also come to reception between 9-5pm daily to order. We do not allow customers to bring their own fire pit/stove pack/hot tub timber.
Can I still come on holiday in a group?
Yes, we allow groups of up to 4 units/families
Are there any events running on site?
Yes! Please check our events page for all summer and autumn events.
Is your office/reception open?
Yes! Our brand new Shop/Reception is now open, please do come in to see us. We stock a range of local produce, from Honey, Farmer Percy Pale Ale, Beers, Wines, Confectionary, gifts, toys and lots more!
Is the shared kitchen open?
The kitchen/wash up area is open, however we do recommend bringing your own washing up bowl and items incase the wash up room is busy. There are water points and kettles in your accommodations.
Is your play are open?
Our play area has relocated onto the sports field, this creates an exciting new place for the little ones to let of steam and there is plenty of space for all!
What happens if I fall ill on site while staying at Humble Bee Farm in the future?
If you or a member of your family or families shows symptoms of Covid-19 (new persistent cough; high temperature; loss of sense of taste and smell; sore throat) then report this to a member of staff immediately.
The management reserves the right to ask the family or families to leave with immediate effect.
Any monies outstanding/owed for extra accommodation will be payable.
Our coronavirus booking guarantee for new bookings!
- For all bookings, a low deposit of just 50% will secure your booking.
- Glamping booking balances will not be due until 4 weeks before your holiday.
- Cottage booking balances will not be due until 6 weeks prior to your holiday.
- We are not accepting guests with positive covid results. It is advised that you take out holiday insurance to cover this eventuality.
- In the event of illness, including Covid-19, our usual terms and conditions apply. We do not offer refunds, however if we are able to successfully resell your booking dates then we will offer you the opportunity to move your booking to another date subject to availability. Please note if there a tariff difference with the new dates, this is payable by the customer.
- If final balances haven’t been settled 2 week prior to arrival for glamping bookings, or 4 weeks prior to arrival for cottage bookings, at the latest, your booking and deposit will be lost. Prompt payment when you receive the reminder is greatly appreciated.
**If your booking hasn’t been effected by a national lockdown or travel restriction then please refer to the usual terms and conditions.**
Please note the above policy will be reviewed on a regular basis.
Our health and safety guarantee.
In a time like no other we know that your health is a top priority. This is why we have introduced the Health & Safety Guarantee to give you the peace of mind you deserve while on holiday with friends and family.
- Contactless arrival and departure
- 6 metres between each cabin, at least (door to door)
- Cabin deep clean between every visit
Please note, if your booking amendments do not comply with the above, a £10 admin charge will apply per unit.
This CoronaVirus blog was last updated on 27th February 2022. The coronavirus booking guarantee was created on 21st May 2020. The policy will be reassessed in April 2022.