I have an upcoming booking, what do I need to know?
After the latest announcement on 5th April 2021 Humble Bee Farm will reopen on 12th April 2021. We are so excited to see you!
From 12th April 2021, all accommodation with private bathroom facilities can reopen. This includes Cottages, St Kitts Apartment, Premium Wigwam lodges, Deluxe Wigwams & Electric hook up.
Unfortunately any bookings without bathroom facilities, such as Big Chief Wigwams, Original Big Chief Wigwams, Nomadic Yurts, and Camping Pitches are to remain closed until 17th May 2021.
Team Humble Bee
Email enquiries are preferred, and please advise you preferred new dates if you have any in mind. Thank you – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply to emails and phone calls as soon as we possibly can.
Please note check in is 3pm for glamping/camping and 4pm for cottages when we reopen again.
On arrival, please scan the QR code for Humble Bee Farm using your NHS track and trace app. You can find the codes in the accommodation and also displayed around the site.
Will extras still be provided?
Yes, all extras are available. Please pre order these before arrival.
How can I order fire pits and stove packs?
To order fire pits or stove packs, please do call us on prior to arrival on 01723 890437 between 9-5pm Monday-Friday. You can also come to the side window of reception between 9-5 Monday-Friday and between 9-11am OR 3-5 on Saturday or Sundays. We do not allow customers to bring their own fire pit/stove pack/hot tub timber.
Can I still come on holiday in a group?
You can come on holiday with only your household in your accommodation at present. We will update accordingly.
Are there any events running on site?
Yes! Please check our events page for all summer and autumn events.
Is your office/reception open?
Our team are open and happy to help 9-5pm on 01723 890437 or email@example.com. From 12th April Humble Bee Farm is having an exciting new project commence, we cant wait to share it! This does mean our reception/shop will unfortunately be closed but we are still here on site happy to help on the contact details above. Please come to the reception side window if you require assistance.
Is your play are open?
Our play area has relocated onto the sports field, this creates an exciting new place for the little ones to let of steam and there is plenty of space for all!
What happens if I fall ill on site while staying at Humble Bee Farm in the future?
If you or a member of your family or families shows symptoms of Covid-19 (new persistent cough; high temperature; loss of sense of taste and smell; sore throat) then report this to a member of staff immediately.
The management reserves the right to ask the family or families to leave with immediate effect.
We have guests’ contact details securely stored on our booking system, however additional details maybe be required as we will are required inform the Public Health Authority if a member of staff or one of our guests reports symptoms.
Any monies outstanding/owed for extra accommodation will be payable.
We also have the QR code system in place for the health and safety of our guests.
Our coronavirus booking guarantee for new bookings!
- For glamping and camping a low deposit of just 30% to secure your booking.
- For cottages a low deposit of £100 to secure your booking.
- Glamping booking balances will not be due until 2 weeks before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance.
- Cottage booking balances will not be due until 4 weeks prior to your holiday incase of late changes to Coronavirus guidance.
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 24 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions. 48 hours notice applies for glamping and 3 weeks notice for cottages.
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered, however you can reschedule/postpone your booking. We are set to look at this again in the autumn.
- Due to the flexibility of this policy, if final balances haven’t been settled 1 week prior to arrival at the latest, your booking and deposit will be lost. Prompt payment when you receive the reminder is greatly appreciated.
Our health and safety guarantee.
In a time like no other we know that your health is a top priority. This is why we have introduced the Health & Safety Guarantee to give you the peace of mind you deserve while on holiday with friends and family.
- Contactless arrival and departure
- 6 metres between each cabin, at least (door to door)
- Cabin deep clean between every visit
- Dartex waterproof mattress covers are disinfected between visits
- Indoor and outdoor area cleaned and disinfected
- Physical distancing reminders around site
- Hand gel points around site
- Communal facilities will be subject to social distancing measures.
Please note, if your booking amendments do not comply with the above, a £10 admin charge will apply per unit.
This CoronaVirus blog was last updated on 5th April 2021. The coronavirus booking guarantee was created on 21st May 2020. The policy will be reassessed in September 2021.